Yinqian Zhang (张殷乾）
My research lab has multiple openings for Research Associate/Assistant Professors, Post-doctoral Researchers, Research/Software Engineers, Research Assistants, Research Interns, please drop me an email for more information.
For Ph.D. and Master applicants, please visit the website of SUSTech graduate school and contact me.
I am a full professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of SUSTech. Before joining SUSTech in 2021, I was an associate professor at Department of Computer Science and Engineering of The Ohio State University, where I started my academic career in 2015 and got promoted in 2019. I received my Ph.D. degree from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill from Prof. Michael K. Reiter's group in 2014; I obtained my master's and bachelor's degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2009 and 2006, respectively.
I am interested in the security of computer systems and networks. While I also work on many other projects, my current research focus is the security and application of trusted execution environments (TEE), which broadly involves research on hardware vulnerabilities, side channels, program analysis, formal verification, crypto protocol design and analysis, blockchain and decentralized computing, machine learning, etc.
ACM Cloud Computing Security Workshop (CCSW), 2020, 2021
IEEE International Symposium on Secure and Private Execution Environment Design (SEED), 2021
- IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy(S&P), 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2022
- ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- USENIX Security Symposium, 2017
- Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS), 2021
- ACM Asia Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS), 2016, 2019, 2020
- ACM Cloud Computing Security Workshop (CCSW), 2015, 2016, 2017
- International Conference on Information and Communications Security, 2021
- International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security, 2022
- IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), 2016, 2017
- IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom), 2015, 2016, 2018
- EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SecureComm), 2016
- International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES), 2012, 2013
- International Conference on Cryptology And Network Security (CANS), 2017
- World Conference on Information Security Applications (WISA), 2017, 2018
- Sen Deng (SUSTech)
- Weili Wang (SUSTech)
- Guoxing Chen (OSU Ph.D., 2019, Asst Prof. at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, co-advised with Prof. Steve Lai)
- Yuan Xiao (OSU Ph.D., 2020, Intel Labs)
- Sanchuan Chen (OSU Ph.D., 2021, Asst Prof. at Fordham University, co-advised with Prof. Zhiqiang Lin)
- Wubing Wang (OSU, Ph.D., 2021, Co-advised with Prof. Zhiqiang Lin)
- Xiaokuan Zhang (OSU, Ph.D., 2021, Asst Prof. at George Mason University as of Fall 2022)